What is Design Connections Healthcare?
Design Connections Healthcare is a strategic business forum for healthcare design professionals and manufacturers. It provides an opportunity to learn about the latest industry requirements for products and services, discuss the newest trends and products, hear from industry icons about the state of the industry and build important, lasting relationships with industry professionals on both sides of the aisle.
An invited audience of decision makers at the designer, specifier and end user levels will join leading suppliers of products designed specifically for the healthcare markets including senior living, assisted living, long-term care and hospital environments.
This group will constitute the leaders in today’s healthcare design marketplace.
Why is this event different from other healthcare design events?
- Wandering the halls of a trade show is no longer necessary to be informed on the latest products being brought to market, the manufacturers bring you presentation of the latest and best products available. During private meetings, pre-arranged by Design Connections, you can learn about, and sometimes modify products to fit your own client needs.
- Design Connections provides you with the opportunity to meet one-on-one with leading and upcoming manufacturers who specialize in healthcare designed products. Whereas a trade show enables an exchange of cards and promises of literature to follow, Design Connections provides an active, working platform of informative meetings, some with CEU accreditation, critical learning, valuable networking and serious buying opportunities. It’s the ultimate collaborative, custom made event.
- Design Connections is the only hosted match program that connects you with other designers, end users and manufacturers from the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
What are the main benefits of attending Design Connections Healthcare?
- Because of the concentrated agenda and pre-qualified nature of Design Connections, you have more time in your office and with your clients;
- You have a birds-eye view of the best new products in the industry for senior living, assisted living and long-term care facilities;
- It brings a network of industry professionals together for CEU learning sessions, industry conversations and new networking and relationship building opportunities;
- It also gives designers and end users a platform to share their needs within the market segment and communicate those needs with leading manufacturing professionals. In some cases, attendees to Design Connections will be asked to provide feedback on new products still in R&D;
- Board room presentations, with your peers, gives you the opportunity for candid exchange with vendors about product being developed to serve your own needs;
- Peer exchange sessions, industry keynotes and daily networking activities;
- No cost for travel, hotel and meals for attending this summit of top level industry networking.