How is Design Connections Healthcare different from other conferences?
Goal of the Event
The goal of this event is to provide an intelligent option for education designers to meet with suppliers and exchange new and relevant information as well as share the latest in new products for the marketplace. Suppliers connect with decision makers for their products. Both suppliers and designers are provided relevant content for the education design industry.
This is not a trade show event…it is designed for professionals on both the supplier and design sides to connect in an intimate setting and exchange significant information that will impact the way the education design industry grows.
Key Elements of Design Connections Healthcare:
- Attendees are placed in an executive boardroom with a small group of peers for breakout sessions that foster I high level of interaction
- Twenty-five minute boardroom presentations will provide an overview, use cases and snapshot of the product/innovation/service that the supplier has to offer
- Boardroom presentations provide a group setting for Suppliers to launch a major product or make an important new product announcement
- Boardroom presentations are the foundation of the event and fill approximately two thirds of each day.
- A private environment to do business; attendees and suppliers are able to schedule appointments with each other
- Allow for follow-up with suppliers that were met during the boardrooms that have products/services of interest to the buyer
- Networking opportunity with all event participants
World-class networking is a main component of this event. Within the agenda, there will be many ways to develop and strengthen industry relationships in an executive and casual environment. Events within the Design Connections agenda are developed to optimize social interaction to include:
- Welcome Reception
- Networking breakfasts and luncheons throughout the event
- Cocktail Receptions, Dinners & Entertainment
- Evening activities designed to create interaction